Cancellation Policy
If you cancel your reservation, there are not any extra cancellation charges. You just lose the amount of the deposit which you have paid until the date of the cancellation.

Check in
The earliest check in on the arrival day is at 16:00.
The latest check-out time on the departure day is at 11:00am.
We do not count the departure day provided that you will be leaving the villa before 11:00am.

Reservation policy
You need to pay 25% deposit of the total amount in order to confirm the booking (either by credit card / debit card or by bank transfer). Another 25% of the total amount must be paid 30 days prior to arrival date and the remaining 50% when you arrive in Lindos Summer Memories Villas.
If you wish to pay the deposit by bank transfer, please contact us.